Suggested Use: Begin with 1/4 tablet the first day, increase to 1/2 tablet the next day, and so forth until you are taking 1 tablet per day.
Other Ingredients: Whey (milk) and Silica.
Bee Pollen contains 22 amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants and most vitamins and minerals. It is more rich in proteins than any other animal source and contains nearly all the nutrients required by the human body.
Bee Pollen may support the following:
- Weight Loss - may help eliminate cravings and increase metabolism.
- Vitality - contains antioxidants which keep the cells healthy.
- Cardiovascular system - contains a bioflavonoid "rutin" which helps strengthen capillaries and blood vessels.
- Respiratory system - good for people with airborne and other sensitivities
- Digestion - high enzyme content
- Skin - nutritional ingredients support a younger, smoother skin
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: Contains Bee products and Whey (Milk)
Caution: Bee products may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a health condition, allergy or suspected food sensitivity, consult a healthcare professional before using.
Storage: We recommend that you refrigerate or freeze for long term storage. Otherwise, keep tightly closed in a cool, dark place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.