KN95 Grade Respirator:
Made with PP Sunbond non-woven fabric, high efficiency electrostatic electret melt brown fabric, hot air cotton non-woven fabric used to form a high-efficiency filter layer, which is more effective in filtering protective particles.
With a filter rate of more then 95% this respirator meets the Gb2626-2006 KN95 Standard.
Three-Dimensional shape id designed, according to human face engineering to ensure adequate tightness, increase the breathing volume of the mask, greatly improve the permeability & help with wearing and exhaling more comfortable.
- Sterile packaging with 10 units
- Soft and comfortable
- Validity of respirator is 3 years from date of production (check seal)
- If properly handled can be re-used
- Face the side of a mask with the nose clip point up, place the nose clip above the mask & hold the mask against you chin with your hand.
- Pull the ear straps to the back ears with both hands until you feel comfortable.
- Place your fingers of both hands on the nose clip and press into shape of your nose bridge. Pinch the nose clip to ensure there are no gaps between the face and mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing, dispose and replace if mask becomes wet or damp.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.