Make Your Own Natural Antibiotics
If you live on planet earth, you are bound to catch something at some point. You might get a fungal infection, bacteria invasion, or one of the many viruses that are constantly circulating.
Many bacteria have become antibiotic resistant like Staphylococcus (MRSA). Once upon a time MRSA was only caught in hospitals. Now, it has spread throughout the population. MRSA is nasty, and can even result in death.
What happens when conventional drugs can’t destroy an infection? Time to take matters into your own hands. There are good, natural alternatives that you can make yourself. And unlike conventional antibiotics, natural antibiotics will often work where conventional medicine fails. And the cost will be considerably less than a prescription.
A Very Effective Tonic
Below is a tonic recipe that has been used to treat illness since the medieval ages.
- 24 oz / 700 ml apple cider vinegar (always use organic)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 fresh peppers, the hottest you can find (be careful with the cleaning — wear gloves!!!)
- 1/4 cup grated ginger
- 2 tbsp grated horseradish
- 2 tbsp tumeric powder or 2 pieces of turmeric root
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the vinegar.
- Transfer the mixture to a Mason jar.
- Pour in some apple cider vinegar and fill it to the top. It is best if 2/3 of the jar consist of dry ingredients and the rest is filled with vinegar.
- Close well and shake.
- Keep the jar in a cool and dry place for 2 weeks. Shake well several times a day.
- After 14 days, squeeze well and strain the liquid through a plastic strain. For better results, put a gauze over it. Squeeze well so the whole juice comes out.
- Use the rest of the dry mixture when cooking.
It is recommended you start with a teaspoon of this tonic, not on an empty stomach. Work up gradually. This is a very powerful formula.
Dr. Schultz’s Formula
Dr. Schultz is famous in the alternative health field. For decades he has been helping people world-wide with all sorts of physical conditions. Dr. Schultz originally apprenticed with another well-known herbalist, Dr. Bernard Jensen.
If you haven’t tried any of Dr. Schultz’s formulas before, we highly suggest you do. One of his most popular ones is called “Master Tonic”. It is a powerful immune-boosting tonic that can help relieve inflammation, fever, colds, flu and all sorts of infections.
Here is a link for a step by step tutorial with pictures on how to make it yourself: Master Tonic Recipe
There are many excellent natural antibiotic remedies available. Unlike drugs, they won’t destroy your good gut bacteria which weakens the immune system. These home-made recipes can be produced for a fraction of the cost, and may even work better than their drug counterparts.
To your Health!